Through the service "ClosedClub" the sale of digital goods to the customers is carried out - membership to ClosedClub conmmunity.
The online store is fully automatic. Order and payment for goods can be done around the clock.
All products offered by the ClosedClub service for sale through the site are presented in the product catalog, which contains complete, reliable and accessible information characterizing the offered goods.
Cancellation and adjustment of payments
Cancellation of payment and refunds are possible only in cases of technical failure when making a payment or making a payment. In all other cases, cancellation is not possible.
Instead of returning the payment, at the request of the payer, the funds transferred can be used to re-pay for services within our service. An application for payment correction is accepted in case if, after payment and successful payment, the payer has found out that he incorrectly indicated the email. In this situation, in order to receive detailed instructions, we ask you to contact the support service in the shortest possible time via the feedback form.
Limitation of liability
- The service does its best to provide high-quality services to the User. The advice and information given to the User can not be considered a guarantee.
- The service does not guarantee the absence of delays, errors, failures and interruptions in the process of using the Web-based interface of the service.
- Service is not liable in case of incorrectly specified details of delivery of electronic goods or incorrectly specified electronic wallet details. The funds listed on the wrong purses or goods sent to the wrong e-mail address are not returned and not sent to other addresses. Re-delivery of the goods is allowed, according to the payment requisites of the Buyer.
- The service is responsible only for the funds transferred by the user for payment and is not responsible for the loss of funds, due to a malfunction of electronic payment systems or third-party reasons.
- The parties are exempted from liability for non-fulfillment or improper performance of obligations under a public offer for the period of force majeure. Force majeure means extraordinary and insuperable circumstances, which impede the performance of their obligations by the parties under this public offer. These include: natural phenomena (earthquakes, floods, etc.), the circumstances of public life (military actions, emergency situations, major strikes, epidemics, etc.), prohibitive measures of state bodies. During this time, the parties have no mutual claims, and each party assumes its own risk of consequences of force majeure circumstances.
- In the event of a disputable situation between the user and the service, the maximum compensation amount from the service may not exceed the amount transferred by the user to pay for the purchase or pledge, the user in the event of his fault guarantees an independent compensation for losses and damages caused to the service. All disputes between the user and the service are resolved through negotiations.
- A user who is not satisfied with the service, terms, rules, quality, content or service delivery practices has the exclusive right to terminate the use of the service.
- Any attempt by users of unauthorized receipt of digital goods or payment for services provided by the service is considered a violation and may lead to criminal liability of the user.
- It is forbidden to make unauthorized penetration into any technological nodes, programs, databases and other constituent elements of the service.
- Service has the right to change this public offer and prices for services unilaterally. All changes take effect immediately after publication.
- The User accepts this Agreement when using any service or any purchase on the service website.
Confidentiality of user information and payments
Any information received by the "ClosedClub" service for payment is used exclusively for the internal purposes of the online store with the ultimate goal of improving the quality of customer service.
Notification of risks
The offered goods and services are provided not by order of a person or enterprise operating the Cauri system. We are an independent enterprise that provides services and independently make decisions on prices and offers. The enterprises operating the Cauri system do not receive commissions or other fees for participating in the provision of services and bear no responsibility for our activities.
Certification, made by Cauri, only confirms our contact details and certifies the identity. It is carried out at our request and does not mean that we are in any way connected with the sales of operators of the Cauri system.
To solve problems and questions that arise in the course of using the services provided by the online store "ClosedClub", you need to contact the . Support Service.
Request for all inaccuracies, errors and failures in the service to be reported immediately using the feedback form.
Also we will be grateful for your suggestions and wishes.
Sincerely, the administration of ClosedClub.